Friday, December 23, 2011

Some Christmas decorations

Here are some wreaths and a table decoration I made for my sisters,mom and for me! I love the pies and gingerbread and have a tree all decorated
These two were given to me 5 yrs ago, I love them!! My mother in law gave me Mickey and my husband gave me the duck in the airplane as my "push"gift when I had Liam!!(he used to fly planes/helicopters)
This is my candy tree:
I love Christmas!! Anyone up for going to Michaels?? They are open until Midnight!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your elf. He is adorable. I love elves. I also like the gingerbread tree..
    I am sure your home looks very festive.
    Enjoy your trip to Michaels.
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lower your cheap chanel handbags cost just about every time that you choose to buy a discount designer handbag or sale discount prada handbags. Just be sure that you are obtaining the authentic thing every time you buy your discount designer handbags. Start off searching now and be fashionable. Whenever you need to glimpse excellent all of the womens jackets, you just must carry your designer handbags so you will definitely be catier earrings
    considered a scene-stealer.

    So if you're about the hunt for an excellent discount rolex watches
    or discount designer handbag, even possibly a designer handbag knockoff, check the links under to continue your quest omega watches online

    ReplyDelete