Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tacky Tuesday's Challenge #10


Tack Tuesday's Challenge this month is to use a dog cut and the word "woof" or "ruff". I used the dog from Create a Critter. I used a sentiment from My Pink Stamper. I really love this paper that I just got from a pet paper stack from DCWV. I don't like to overdo it with all kinds of embellishments so I made it very simple. Be sure to enter your project on Facebook for the Tacky Tuesday Challenge. Don't forget to go to Ruthie's awesome blog at September Ninth . She is one creative chick!!

3 comments:

  1. Really cute- I love the patterned paper :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the Woof Woof paper!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very, very CUTE! :o)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete