Tuesday, September 13, 2011

CTO Challenge #30 Tall Card


The challenge at Celebrate The Occasion is to make a tall card. I have not made one of these before so this was kinda fun! I love sock monkeys (any kind really!) and so does my friend Kari who is celebrating her birthday this weekend. I found this great paper at Michaels and used the birthday present from Sweet Treats. I don't like to add a lot of embellishments when I find cool paper so I only added a few buttons and the sentiment is from Scrappy Moms. If you haven't been over to Celebrate the Occasion you really should, the design teams are amazing and the challenges are always fun!

10 comments:

  1. I just love monkeys! Your card is terrific. Thanks for joining us at CTO.
    -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute and cheerful what a great little image. Those monkeys look so happy. Thanks for joining us this week at Celebrate the Occasion.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peggy Sue! I love your card,t hat paper makes me smile, and don't you just love Scrappy Moms Stamps? Thank you for the nice comments you left on my blog and thanks for playing with us at CTO!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a wonderful job. Love monkeys they look so very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I just love this cute card. It is about the happiest ever. Those little sock monkeys are adorable and the colors are wonderfu. I am so glad you joined CTO this week.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like these little monkeys are having a great time, great job on the challenge, thanks so much for joining CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your little dancing sock monkeys, really adorable! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super fun and cute card you've created Peggy Sue!! Now you'll definitely love making tall cards! Thanks for celebrating birthdays with us this week at CTO!

    Hugs,
    Tracey - CTO DT member
    www.trailoftreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE those little monkeys! Super cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at CTO!

    ♥ Rayna

    http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete