Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wow, it has been so long since I have posted!! We went on vacation and since our return I have been working on everything for Liam's 5th b-day party coming next weekend and decorating the house for Christmas! I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! This year, I am especially grateful that my mom is feeling better and adjusting to her new digs at the assisted living facilty! I am so grateful to have my 8 siblings, my husband and my kids! I am so thankful to have a job when so many have lost theirs, to have my home, good health and wonderful friends. I am so glad to have discovered the Cricut although now its become a crazy addiction! Without it though I would not have discovered so many wonderful blogs and so many awesome people like all of you! Your talent, dedication, unselfishness, willingness to teach others and desire to share with others is amazing! I have been so honored to be a guest designer for some of you and to be in some great blog hops! Thank you!! I appreciate all of you and wanted you to know that. A special happy turkey day to Amy, Rhonda,and Ana. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with me, you all are so inspiring!! I know I will see Ana but Amy and Rhonda-come visit! After that first snow, you will need a warm vacation in FL!! lol xoxo
I made two cards but was so busy I didn't get to join in any challenges~ but, here they are! Happy Turkey day!

4 comments:

  1. Cute Turkey cards! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute Turkey day cards! Hope you had a great thanksgiving!
    annabeedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Peggy. I hope you were talking about me. I know there are so many Ana's out there. I am also glad to have found your blog and met you at the breast cancer crop.
    I too love the cricut, but also love paper piecing and can't get my hands off the scissors long enough to cut with the cricut. I will be getting back to using it, now especially that my oldest daughter and her friend want to help me make cards for kids. Lets see how that goes.
    Your cards are super cute. Which carts did you use. I am not good making cards at all.
    Maybe I can learn some things from you. It is not easy converting from 2 page layouts to small cards.
    ANA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peggy,
    I hope you had a good Thanksgiving.
    Big Hugs,
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete