Wednesday, September 7, 2011

whoo hoo! Blog Hop fun!

Ok, I am old and get excited easily but I am in two blog hops that I wanted to let you know about since there will be some fab projects in both!! Please stop by my blog on Friday where I will be participating in Jens Craft Corner Teddy Bear Blog hop, September 9-12th!! There are 19 of us wacky crafters participating and I know I will have some yummy blog candy!! (I did mention I got some great Cosmo Crickett things right? I love to share!!)
And,
I will be in Bella Scrapbook Designs Back to School/Fall theme blog hop on September 10th!
WAIT! There is more! I am going to be a guest designer for Love To Crop!! on Friday, September 9th! I am so psyched and honored to design for Amy who I just think is such an amazing lady! I am nervous about all my projects and hope I don't let anyone down!! ahh! I gotta get crafting....

No comments:

Post a Comment