Monday, September 19, 2011

S.W.A.K.

The challenge at The Paper Variety is to use stickers. I made this card for my husband who has been so supportive of my lately I just wanted to put a little card near his coffee cup in the morning to remind him just how much I love him. My mom is going to live in an assisted living home this week and he has been watching our little dude, cooking, and cleaning while I go back and forth to my moms house. I am very lucky to have him!! I thought the one Bo Bunny sticker I used was just enough!! I used Bo Bunny paper and a little tulle. I love you Hun!! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. So sweet!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sweet and love the card also! The tulle is just fab! Thank you for playing with us this week at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really pretty and sweet. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card and supportive hubby:) Love the tulle. Great touch:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete