Sunday, August 21, 2011

What a great Sunday!

Well, It was a a crazy weekend over here! We dropped off our oldest to college! AHHH! I hope he enjoys it as much as I did oh so many years ago! I was sad to see him go but so happy that he is going be experiencing some awesome things! I came home to many new followers thanks to Rhonda at Scrap Happens! She is one kicking chick! Her work on the mini albums is so totally awesome. I have literally thrown out like 3 minis, I am such a goof. I just can't the gist of the darn thing and so I mailed out three that I had bought from Olivias Place. I got a Maya Road mystery box and it was full of the mini albums! I kept a few to try to tackle but probably will wind up sending the suckers to Rhonda in a few weeks! Cracks me up! I am a compulsive crap, I mean "craf"t buyer and don't really know how to make squat but I have fun trying! I am always like, Oh Oh I can sooo do that and I can't! lol Rhonda also made me a Sock Monkey album! I LOVE monkeys and (sock monkeys are my favorite!) (I have a monkey chair and lamp in my front room-my husband almost fainted when I re-upholstered the chair! He said no to the monkey curtains!) When my now 4 yr old son was born,his room was monkeys! Ok, so go check out Scrap Happens already!!
oooh and more good news! I won some blog candy!! I won Kate's ABC cricut cartridge from BellaBugCreations from the altered composition book blog hop! Whoo Hoo!! Well, that just cheered me up to.
Son, what son??? (just kidding Mikey, your schmom still loves you) schmom=step mom
I came

1 comment:

  1. I see you got rid of one too! My oldest son left last Monday! Thought I would miss him but nope! He calls all the time now! Asking me questions.... Although I taught him everything wayyy before he left... he apparently forgot how to do things without me! hahahaha I also have a problem with collecting CRAP! I mean Scrap stuff! LOL Congrats on winning Kate's ABC it's such a great cartridge! :o)

    Theresa
    www.miislucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete