Thursday, July 21, 2011

toilet paper roll????





The challenge today at Cross Your Heart Paper Crafts is to make something for the home. I have been wanting to try to make a toilet paper roll mini album and so I thought a Christmas one might be a good start. It was a bit of a challenge since I am still under the weather! I didn't get to embellish it as much as I would have and I didn't get to attach my pictures either! But, I thought it turned out ok and will definately try another one. Practice makes perfect right?
I used 3 toilet paper rolls,DCWV paper, some brads, flowers, and some ribbon from my stash. I used my new Seeing Spots Cuttlebug folder for the journal tags.
I am going to show several shots so you can see each page.
I am also going to enter this into the Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge which is to make a toilet paper mini album.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea for a Christmas mini! Love it. Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for playing at Pause Dream Enjoy. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are so freaking cute. OMGoodness, love them. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete