Saturday, July 9, 2011

Just Because


The Challenge at My Creative Time:
***Use either "Wild Card" OR "Just Because" cartridges! & PLEASE incorporate some EMBOSSING somewhere on any project of your choice! You can dry or heat emboss, whichever you prefer!
IF YOU DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CARTRIDGES, USE ANY "OLDER" CARTRIDGE YOU OWN.
I used Just Because Cards and embossed the kraft brown paper with swiss dots, used red plaid ribbon and a Happy Holidays stamp since I am also entering this into The Paper Variety challenge which is to make a paper project with a Christmas theme. I love baking so I thought a Gingerbread card would be sweet.

5 comments:

  1. Love the scalloped edge and embossed cardstock ... great holiday card! Thanks for playing with us at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a super cute gingerbread card. I made a gingerbread card too for TPV. I'm your newest follower too!
    Jenni
    http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a card creation. You did an awesome job with it! ~I am now a follower. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this ginger! Beautiful job on the card and embossing! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete