Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sweet Treat!

I found this sparkle farkle paper at the Paper Niche by American Crafts. It is called Slammin' Strawberry and I love it! The colors are so pretty! I decided to make a tag out of it. I used the reverse side of the paper for the top, Simply Charmed for the ice cream cone, my fav PK stamps,chocolate twine and my white gel pen. I also added glossy accents on the stamped sentiment, Sweet Friend from Scrappy Mom's.
I am going to enter it in the How Sweet It Is Challenge #13 at My Craft Spot, at Scrapalicious where the challenge theme is Summer Cold Treats and at More Than Favors where the challenge is to make a tag!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Job Peggy Sue!!! Love it! Thank you for joining the Wacky Wednesday Challenge. I hope to see you back for more challenges!

    Happy Crafting,
    Paula 
    Morethanfavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cart is one of my favorites. Yummy job. Stop by my blog for an award.

    -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card...great BG paper!! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tag! Love the fun face! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Cute Card! Thank you for joining Scrapalicious USA's Challenge! Hope to see you at many more! Remember in order to collect your prize you must follow our blog. Thank you again and good luck, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute tag!! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot.

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great tag! I'd seen somebody use Glossy Accents on a sentiment ages ago and completely forgot about this technique. It looks fabulous! Thanks for the reminder!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot this week!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one sweet card! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining in the fun at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome Tag! You did a terrific job!
    Thanks for joining us at scrapalicious USA!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete