Monday, June 27, 2011

Sketch

The challenge at My Creative Time is a Cricutless Challenge and to follow the sketch provided. I have never used a sketch so I hope I did it right! I checked out some other cards on various sites using a sketch but none ever looked exactly like the sketch so I just winged it! I am also entering this into the Pink By Design challenge for today it wont let me post on their site!! hmmm...
So I will also enter it into Fantabulous Cricuts Monday Challenge using red, white,and blue!

3 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love how you used scattered stars to tie in with the ribbon! This would be the perfect birthday card for my cousin, whose b-day is on the 4th of July! Thanks for playing along with My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! What punch did you use around the edges?

    chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! The punched edges are gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete