Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's day!

This is the Mother's Day card I made for my mother in law! She is going to spend the night with us and have breakfast with us since the little dude is sick and we can't go out!  "Nanny" will be going back up north in a few weeks so I am glad she will be with us to celebrate.  Without her, I wouldn't have my awesome husband so I really am so grateful for her!!  I am linking this to the Patches of Pink Link up Party.  http://www.patchesofpink.com/2011/05/spring-challenge-dt-post-and-link-up.html

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the sparkle!!!

    Heather - Patches of Pink Design Team
    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty!

    Valerie
    Patches of Pink Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super sweet...love the colours you chose too! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete