Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt






Today we had an Easter Egg Hunt at the house with about 10 of Liam's 4 yr old friends!  We hid about 140 eggs out in the backyard(4 kids didn't show so that meant more eggs for the ones that did!)!  We are on an acre and the eggs were scattered everywhere so it was really fun!  We snacked on PB&J on rainbow bread-how cool is that?, chocolate covered marshmallows with sprinkles, cupcakes made with my new baby cupcake maker(its a really cool little maker, it takes 4 minutes for 8 cupcakes!!),carrots, fruit and chips!  I wanted to make more decorations but got so busy I only got to add the little bunnies and chicks I made with the Cricut.  The kids had a blast!  They played with all the toys outside and had a field day with all of the toys inside too!  I was so busy I didn't take pictures of all the kids running like crazy for the eggs or playing in the yard-ahhh!!!!  Oh well, there is always next year since we do it every year! Each little one took home all their filled eggs(they had candy, rubber bandz, erasers etc inside)and a chocolate covered rice krispie bunny on a stick.(well, it was "supposed" to look like one anway!) I got that idea from those crafty ladies at Eighteen25. Now, I am off to relax now that all the little snot rockets are out of the house! lol
Patches of Pink is having an Easter Link Up party so I thought the pink feather boa project and rice krispie treats would qualify! http://www.patchesofpink.com/2011/04/easter-card-link-party-and-challenge.html
Have a great Saturday!
I

2 comments:

  1. How fun is that! Your blog is adorable! I am your newest follower I would love it if you wold come check out my blog and follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like noisy, exhausting fun. A friend and I are hosting a neighborhood egg hunt. I love your ideas...

    ReplyDelete