Friday, March 11, 2011

Card Cupids Rock!

I made this for my sister Babe.  Her b-day was on the 6th of March.  I entered this in to the Cupcake Challenge at Let's Cricut.  I am reading the sentiment and realize that I have some cards I really need to do to send to Card Cupids.  If you haven't checked out their blog, you seriously should.  It is a fantastic blog!  They donate cards to sick and disadvantaged children.  I sent them 2 last week and really need to send them about a dozen more.  All of us sitting at our Cricuts definately need to be making some cards for these kids!  I don't know If I buy into those emails requesting me to send sick Johnny a zillion cards because he wants a zillion cards because you find out most of those are hoaxes!  Why shouldn't each child get at least one card instead of one getting a million for himself??  I like how the children Card Cupids pick kind of get a surprise card, they don't "expect" it. They donate care packages too! How kickin is that?  So, when you are sitting at your Cricut, whip up an extra one for the kiddos at Card Cupids or just donate of your challenge cards! (they have challenges too on their site http://www.cardcupids.org/blog/  ) I know I will!  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for being a Card Cupids. I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete