Monday, February 28, 2011

I won 2 Awards!!

OMG! (as my 4 yr old would say) I got two Stylish Blogger Awards and the Liebster Award within the last two weeks! Kickin! As you all  probably know by now,  I am totally winging this whole blogging thing.  I still can't figure out my 3 month old phone and here I am trying to blog! Me, who totally hates technology and cannot even figure out my sons Leapster Explorer hand held game. Why? Oh why did I purchase that thing? (don't even get me started on the Tivo!)
Anyway, I think that Sherrie at Sherriescraps.blogspot.com and Jarna at Raineydaycrafts.blogspot.com are great to have sent over the Stylish Blogger Award and Misty from deliteful-glifts.blogspot.com rocks for sending over the Liebster Award.  Since I am not the best blogger, get distracted easily by pretty things, and can't remember what I did 5 minutes ago, it may take me a bit to send these awards on to some very well deserving individuals.  However, I totally appreciate them and will do my best to forward these along.

No comments:

Post a Comment